The Bank of Kentucky offers a 401k program combining expert investment management, technologically superior plan administration, and quality participant education- all wrapped up in a single, cost-effective solution. Our bundled approach offers the following benefits:
- Expert Investment Management
An investment approach designed to provide increased control, improving investment results and reducing volatility.
- Quality Investment Options
A diverse selection of mutual funds - including asset allocation funds, style-managed funds, stable asset funds or money market funds.
- State-of-the-Art Recordkeeping and Plan Administration
Daily valuation for all plans with multiple contribution sources and standard plan testing, plan documentation, IRS Form 5500 and summarized reporting.
- Exceptional Employee Education and Communications Program
An extensive employee education and communications program that provides the tools and ongoing support plan sponsors need to achieve strong participation and help participants stay informed about the progress of their investments.
For more information on Wealth Advisory Group click here or contact our Trust Department at: 859-372-2200
• Not FDIC Insured • May Lose Value • Not Bank Guaranteed • Not a Deposit • Not Insured By Any Federal Government