Are you looking for a way to reduce the burden of escalating healthcare costs?
Opening a Bank of Kentucky Health Savings Account (HSA) may be your solution!
An HSA is a tax advantaged checking account that allows you to pay for qualified medical expenses when used in conjunction with a High Deductible Health Plan.
Experience the benefits of opening an HSA Checking Account with The Bank of Kentucky!
- No setup fee to open the account
- No minimum balance required to open the account
- $2.00 monthly service fee
- Free eStatements or receive paper statements for $3.00/month. Click here for enrollment instructions.
- Free unique HSA Debit Card
- $9.04 (+ shipping) for all check orders (150 qty.)
- Free Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Earn Interest on balances of $500 or more (For current rates and tiers, visit www.bankofky.com. Rates subject to change.)