Telephone Banking is an easy way to access all your personal and business accounts 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
Using your account number and personal identification number (PIN)*, you can:
- Obtain balances on any of your accounts
- Review your account activity
- Transfer money between accounts
- Make a loan payment
- Report your ATM or Debit card lost or stolen
- Change your telephone banking PIN*
- Request a faxed copy of your statement**
*Note: Your ATM PIN and Telephone Banking PIN are separate numbers. Your initial Telephone Banking PIN is the last 4-digits of your social security number. Your Telephone Banking PIN may be changed at any time by calling the Telephone Banking line at: 1-800-811-8225.
**In order to receive a faxed statement, you must first change your Telephone Banking PIN.
For additional information on Telephone Banking, please contact any of our conveniently located banking centers, or call 859-371-2340.